The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shieldwall's Darkest Africa


Darkest Africa is my newest obsession
(and only five years after every body
else to). I picked up Chris Peers
Darkest Africa rules and army lists at
Warfare back in November along with
a few figures, more figures followed at
Christmas and now I'm painting like a
mad man to get enough stuff together
for my first game. Having received two
Foundry deals at Christmas I figure I
should be able to field the following
armies Warlord (full of ruga-ruga),
Zanzibar regulars, Zanzibar slaver
and European explorers. Thats enough
to be getting on with but I've been
bitten by the bug and there are several
more armies already being planned in
my head.



http://jons-wargames.co.uk/21267.html

3 comments:

Don M said...

Great page and the boy can paint!

Bill said...

Indeed he can throw a brush about!!!
Very impressive work.

Joe said...

He is better than I'll ever be!