Flying Officer Stumpy Prangsworthy’s handlebar moustache streamed behind him in the 80mph wind as he craned his head round trying to locate where Von Strudels Flopper Troutplane had gone to. Deep within the cloud, the spineless Boche had shown his true colours and escaped Stumpys righteous justice. The little Armstrong-WTF 90hp engine growled a new song as he side-slipped his trusty Soppingwet Camel down towards the now helpless Gotha Inhimmel. The
BLAZING SKIES- FLUFFY CLOUDS
It's 1914 or 1926 but it's not like you've seen it before. The air is filled with the roar of poorly built Biplanes struggling for supremacy. Gongs and Promotion await those who can stand the heat of battle, derision and the firing squad for those who flee from the enemy.
Skying Blaze Clouding Fluff
The latest Release from the Atkins Wargames Stables, B.S.F.C takes the player and puts them in the cockpit of a Biplane and faces them off in a duel 2 the death.
- It is a Set of Aerial Rules for Miniature Biplanes & Monoplanes.
- Games are usually 20-40 min's long
- The game is playable with any model airplane of about 6 cm long
- It is a Semi-Hex based system. It uses no play mat so battles may be fought on the floor or on tabletops
- Energy management is core to the game, players will rip their wings off if they go too fast, they will stall if they go too slow, but do you have the energy to preform that Immelman? Having said that...can your Hawker Phtooy do a Immelman?
- Rules for Fuel , G force,Ammo and pilot skill are included for those who like a more advanced game
- Rules for Hitting the silk, escaping capture, Gongs and promotion, running a Campaign and a Squadron for those who seek long term Glory.
- Pilots can upgrade their Kites with new items such as "Noise seeking rockets" and "Intimidating paint job"
- Mustache length is Vital in these rules. A luxuriant 'tache will carry a Chap far
- This isn't Wings of War...It has altitude and altitude matters.
Further Infomation & pictures at
So no more time for breifing chaps, Scramble! Chocks away and we'll be back before opening time! Hurrah!