The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Greetings and Hallucinations!


Greetings one and all,

I'm starting this blog to further my "new"
interest in Victorian science fiction warfare (VSF gaming) in 15mm scale. I will also cover other science fiction miniature gaming as well but,the main intent is to explore the Victorian aspect of Sci-figaming.

Why VSF?:

The interest had it's start back in 1989 with the purchase of
Frank Chadwick's Space 1889,Cloudships & Gunboats,Sky
Galleons of Mars, and my personal favorite SoldiersCompanion.
I purchased these rules but because of mymilitary commitments
never had the time to put into them that I would have liked.

And If you wanted to know about the Brazos Evil Empire?:

Well this started out as a joke by a life long friend regarding
my miniatures collection, that "some' say is too large.....silly
attitude really... ;-) Well this, (as these things tend to do with
gamers) took on a life of it's own. I'll not regale you all with
the sorted details here but if any are interested in delving into
our collective insanity look at the url below.



http://groups.msn.com/BrazosEvilEmpire

No comments: