The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

Monday, July 21, 2008

A Father/Son Consultation


I have always been interested in playing games with toy-soldiers, and started doing it 'properly' with rules and such (wargaming) when I was about 10 or 11. However I was too young to join our local wargames club. My dad was less interested in the games, but did have an interest in military history, so joined up so that I could go along with him. Of course he became as active a member as I (in fact more so), and we both wargame regularly. So I have him to thank for allowing me to pursue my hobby and he has me to thank for introducing him to a new one :-)


http://flickr.com/photos/95492938@N00/2580793392/

1 comment:

Don M said...

online loan said...

You have a very impressive blog.

Thank you, I'll accept your praise
just not your advertisement!