The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Page on "The Great Game"


Posted by: "Chris Harvey"
It's very much a work in process at the moment but you can see my
Zulus and Fuzzies and Italians and Russians and Guns and French and
even some Brits. I'm going to try for some better closeup today so
there may be more than three pages up by the time you read this.

On the other hand since I'm the native player and have yet to
introduce another 12 Zulu regiments from the European right flank (Of
which my opponent knows nothing ) I may have to leave some
space for the final slaughter.

Yeah I know skirmish is fun, but quantity has a quality of it's own.

And they're great rules too!

http://photosdonnie.mysite.orange.co.uk/
The Rules are here:

4 comments:

Joe said...

A fine start! Looking forward to bigger battles!

Bill said...

Indeed very good, I'm sure there will be more!

La Coloniale said...

Looks like some great fun...)

Don M said...

I'm going to keep up with it, I chatted with him, very nice guy!