The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

TOM BROWN'S AFRICA DAYS

I do recommend this game and will be attempting my own variation!
From the writer:
This is what I am calling my version of Darkest Africa games. I was thinking of why Flashman gets all the publicity. What ever happened to the hero of the book, Tom Brown, himself. He was such a goody-goody fellow, probably married, got a good job in London and lived happily ever after. Or maybe he had a proclivity for a more sporting life. Got into debt gambling, had to get a loan from some shady money lender (perhaps Professor Moriarity), then was caught embezzling funds from his firm, and so fled to Africa. There he meets up with another Rugby school grad who is making a go of it in Africa -- Fred Selous and also a prominent Boer adventurer, Ardendorf.
Much more on site!

No comments: