The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Her Majesty's Steam-Landship "Improbable"

Peter Fitzpatrick at Shouting Into The Void
 
 
 
I have begun work on an imaginary VSF (that's *Victorian Science Fiction*) steam-powered land-ship in 15mm scale. So far, I've only completed the front wheel assembly, and the front gunner's position with its Gatling gun. I haven't done any preparatory drawings for this thing, and I'm just making it up as I go along, which is proving to be both easier and harder than working from plans. Easier, because I don't have to worry too much about dimensions, except to cater to 3d-printing limitations, and harder, because I have only the vaguest idea of how it will end up looking, so I have... more »

No comments: