The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Rolls Royce conversion from Shouting Into The Void



Here's another conversion of Battlefront's Rolls Royce armoured car, this time to (sort of) the 1916 version, using my 3d-printed conversion set from Shapeways. I didn't do anything about the spare wheels, which should also be spoked, so I probably should add another couple of single wheels to the set. Again, I rather regret being a cheapskate and going for WSF plastic instead of high-resolution FUD resin, even more so than in my other conversion, because the WSF really didn't resolve the wheel spokes much at all, and I had to paint them in, which is not nearly as good.

Rolls Royce Conversion

No comments: