The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

WTNW Core II Game


The ArmChairGeneral (Rob) well be running a demo of the When the Navy Walked: Core II rules at Borderlands Comics and Games on Wednesday October 20 from about 6:00-9:00 immediately following their Jacksonville Garrison meeting. He will be bringing enough for several games at once. He will also be trying out some of the new rules from the Martian supplement!

3 comments:

Paul O'G said...

so how did the game go?

Game Master Rob Adams said...

The game went very well. We had four attendees after the meeting all of whom expressed that the game mechanics flowed smoothly once they figured out how the threshold system worked. They really enjoyed the command points and how as a player you have to really plan your strategy instead of being able to just order everyone about on the table. Overall I think it went very well. I will have to see about getting some non-bias feedback on here as since I am the main designer of the game I really shouldn't be on this soapbox. I just tried to put out a good set of fun easy rules with a bit of a command mechanism to run in a vsf world.

Don M said...

My son and I did 3 short test games
to get ready for the store demo, we found the rules easy to use and should be quite fun in a larger setting!