The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

The Martians have invaded, time to return the favor!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Our first Aeronef Battle in Austin


Ever since Mike Cannon from Wizards Workshop emailed me about
the possibility of stocking Brigade Games Aeronef models, we have
been hot to trot to get enough models painted to try it out. Friday
night was the night. The Aeronef rules are pretty simplistic but we
all agreed to try them unmodified for our first game. I showed up
with my Turkish fleet, Lance brought Russians and Francisco
brought his Argentinians. The painted models are just gorgeous.
I brought the uber sea-scape mat that I got from Terrain Mat and
Francisco made some really nice cloud models so the tabletop was
really convention-class pretty.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Hey Don have you ever got over to play with these guys?